We are excited to announce NuORDER is going fully mobile. Building on the success of our iPad app for brands, we are greatly expanding our mobile capabilities through a NuORDER 4.0 iOS app that will be available in Q4, 2017. The new mobile app gives both wholesale brands and retail buyers access to the full suite of NuORDER B2B eCommerce capabilities to sell and buy on-the-go.
Consumers today live in an on-demand world where goods and services are literally available in the palm of their hands. With the swipe and tap of a finger, a mobile purchase is made in just seconds. In fact, according to an IAB report, nearly a quarter of all smartphone users around the world buy on mobile devices weekly.
Retail buyers expect the same instant gratification in their work lives as they do in the their personal lives. As quick as opening the Amazon app on mobile, adding products to their shopping cart and tapping ‘Buy Now’, they have grown accustomed to seeking fast, simple solutions that make the day-to-day just that much easier.
Additionally, in order to meet the speed of consumer demand, retailers are moving from seasonal to real-time and dynamic buying models. To support this, buyers and brands need constant access to instant sales and ordering tools from wherever they are – whether at a tradeshow, in a store or at a warehouse.
The NuORDER 4.0 iOS app provides retail buyers and wholesale brands with convenient on-the-go ordering access that fully supports the transition from large-batch seasonal ordering to strategic real-time ordering.
Key features available on NuORDER 4.0 iOS app include:
- Complete on-the-go functionality for brands, such as reviewing and approving buyer-submitted orders, submitting and editing orders on any device, and full access to the Campaign Suite and Reporting Suite.
- Access for buyers – in addition to brands – to browse products, check inventory, place orders and review the status of orders.
- Barcode scanning directly from mobile device cameras in addition to external Bluetooth scanners. The barcode scanner feature will allow buyers and retailers to easily order product at a tradeshow or reorder inventory in their store. Buyers just scan the barcodes of the items they want and add those items directly into their shopping cart.
- Two-way sync between mobile and desktop to ensure that orders are captured, no matter what device is used.
- New user experience design and user interface from ground up for iPhones and iPads, centered on touch and swipe to make workflow faster than the web.
NuORDER client, KEEN Footwear, has been an active beta tester of the new mobile app:
“I was immediately impressed with how intuitive the NuORDER mobile app is,” said Ed Reilly, Manager, Global Sales Force Applications, KEEN Footwear. “Our KEEN Footwear reps will be able to stay connected to the office while they’re on the go and the barcode scanner will allow them to save time and paperwork by processing orders during the shows instead of entering them at the end of the day.”
The NuORDER 4.0 iOS app will be available in Q4 2017 in the Apple App store for iOS version 11 or later on iPhones and iPads. To learn more about NuORDER’s mobile release, check out our full release here or request a demo today.