8 Mobile Statistics that Will Blow Your Mind
Every rock-star B2B salesperson knows that understanding how and when to communicate with customers and prospects is the only way to be successful.
Today, those touch points have increased exponentially with the rise of the mobile device. No matter where they are or what they’re doing, your customers (current and future) are connected 24-hours a day via their smartphones and tablets.
Mobile use among B2B consumers is exploding. Don’t take our word for it, look at the data. A 2014 eMarketer survey shows that 36 percent of executives worldwide looked up company and product information on their smartphones, and more than half of them viewed that same information on a tablet.
See the rest of the mobile statistics below:
2. Half of B2B vendors sell their products via mobile, and about 75 percent of B2B companies adopted mobile marketing initiatives by the end of 2014, according to research from Intershop.
3. Three out of ten senior B2B marketing professionals planned to increase spending on mobile app development, according to the State of B2B Mobile Marketing 2015 report from Regalix.
4. 33% of organizations collect data on their customers’ mobile preferences and behavior.
5. In March 2015, mobile-only Internet users outnumbered desktop-only users for the first time, according to comScore.
6. Mobile apps accounted for the majority of digital consumption in May 2015.
7. Nearly half of all mobile users won’t return to a website if it isn’t optimized for mobile browsing.
8. 70% of mobile searches lead to action on a website within one hour.
And, if you still aren’t convinced, consider that nearly two-thirds of all Americans now own a smartphone, and, for many of them, it’s the device they reach for first when they want to access the Internet.
Is your business taking advantage of the mobile revolution as part of its sales process?
Is your brand resisting the move from pen and paper to an online wholesale software solution?
Download the 1-page brief and see why more tech allows you to build stronger buyer relationships. Download now.